Personal & Professional Mentoring
& Transformational Coaching
LIBERATION INSPIRATION AUTHENTICITY PERSONAL LEADERSHIP GROWTH
A one-year Personal & Transformational Growth Journey for young adults who need or desire support.
Your Grant unlocks a Young Person‘s Potential.
A personal way of contributing.
Your mentee: Your choice, or we find the right candidate for you
Duration: 1-year commitment
Structure: 24 x bi-weekly sessions of 75 to 90 minutes
Start & End: February / March 2023 -2024
Mentorship contribution for a mentee:
Please choose one of the following three options:
Research confirms that quality mentoring relationships positively affect young people in various personal, academic, and professional situations. Mentoring connects a young person to personal growth, development, and social and economic opportunity. Right now, 1 in 3 young adults is growing up lost. They are without proper guidance, the possibility to find their conscious way to fulfil their potential, and without a mentor of any kind. Yet we know that young people with a mentor are much more likely to be leaders in clubs and teams, volunteer, make healthier choices, go on to college or live their passion & dreams in other areas of life. Your gift helps increase this capacity to provide quality mentoring relationships for young people still in need of positive, caring role models outside of their families.
Help us close the mentoring gap by supporting this meaningful & powerful project.
WHO (the Mentee):
▸ Young adult, who deserves, desires, requires or needs support
▸ Between 13 and 23 years old (no academic background needed).
▸ Motivated to make a positive contribution in the world.
▸ Whole-hearted willingness to grow, and to change her/ his life - if needed.
▸ Honest, reliable, good character & good heart.
Role as a Sponsor:
▸ Make a one-time and one-year financial commitment of your choice (minimum EUR 2500-). (Payment can be broken into two amounts for the two financial years: 2023, 2024)
As a sponsor you can choose between:
▸ A young adult of your choice, who comes with a willingness, desire & readiness to be mentored.
▸ A young adult picked by us, who will be introduced to you.
The following parameters are optional – you are free to choose one or all of them:
Other, pls specify
I want to select my mentee
I would like to sponsor a mentee from my region or country/continent
I would like to sponsor a mentee from outside of my region/country/continent
I would like to meet the mentee (online) at the beginning, mid-term and at the end of the assignment
I wish to select & sponsor a mentee only from certain background (pls specify)
I wish to further participate in the mentee’s growth process, engage with your ideas & activities, and support a mentee with a similar passion (dream/ hobby - such as football, tennis, dancing, theatre, music, literature, film) – pls specify
I wish to schedule a call with the mentor every three months on how the mentoring process is evolving.
MENTORING PACKAGE FOR ADULTS
In exceptional cases, this mentoring coaching package is also available to adults (older than 23 years old) who need guidance & support.
Don't hesitate to contact me if you know someone in your private or professional community who would benefit from a one-year mentorship & coaching program and does not have the financial possibilities. This project is for people who need or would love to receive professional guidance to move out of a stuck private or professional situation into a more healthy, genuine & powerful life experience.
WHERE DO WE FIND & CONNECT WITH THE RIGHT CANDIDATES – THE MENTEES?
Below you see a selection of the schools, organizations & networks we work with to find the perfect mentee for you. Through my extensive & international network, I also receive regional solid and national contact support from my clients – CEOs, top leaders, female leaders & professionals – who are based in South America, North America, Africa & Eastern Europe. Please know that we choose your mentee very carefully with high responsibility for your financial commitment and the furthering of a young person. On top of our priority list are young people who desperately need support NOW and are ready to do the inner and outer work – no matter their background, country, sexual orientation, or mental or physical disabilities.
▸ Secondary & comprehensive schools
▸ Tutoring organizations
▸ Children’s homes
▸ Christian Youth Ministry
▸ Federal employment agencies for unemployed Young Workers
▸ Residential communities for young people
▸ Community services for young adults with disabilities
▸ Mental health organizations for young adults
▸ Physical Rehabilitation Centers for young athletes (after severe injuries)
▸ Refugee aid nearby
▸ Women’s shelters
▸ Juvenile prisons
Jeanine van Seenus
As a mentor, I am specialised in:
- Transformative Coaching (Crisis- & profound transformational life situations, such as divorce, death of a loved one, (mental)health crisis & recovery from burnout, professional transition & termination)
- Internal Family Systems (IFS) Coaching (Highly effective, innovative and integrative approach to therapy, coaching and counseling. Recognized in the U.S. since 2015 as an evidence-based practice for improving overall well-being, physical health, personal resilience and trauma recovery. Stepping Stone, CAN & IFS Online Circe, IFS Level 1, USA)
- Pain Recovery Coaching (PRC) (For people who suffer from chronic pain. Pain Psychology Center, USA)
- Compassionate Inquiry (CI) (A self-inquiry approach to help the client to self-soothe and develop acceptance & compassion for their suffering. Dr. Gabor Maté, Canada)
- Polyvagal-informed Performance & Wellness Coaching (A scientific framework for understanding the human nervous system to optimize people’s physical and mental health. Polyvagal (PVI) Institute, USA)
- Somatic Coaching & Integrative Somatic Trauma Therapy (THE EMBODY LAB, USA)
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR-Academy, Germany)
- Personality Typing Systems: Enneagram & Life Colors (Pamela Oslie & Dr. Rob Robb USA, Dr. Robert Holden UK & Russ Hudson USA)
- Mind-Training, Mindfulness & Meditation (Buddhist Temple for World Peace, UK, Dr. Tara Brach, Eckhart Tolle, A Course in Miracles, USA)
- Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR, Jon Kabat-Zinn)
- Resilience Coaching Business (Institute for Resilience, Germany)
- Resilience Consultancy Health (Institute for Resilience, Germany)
- Individual & Collective Wisdom of Indigenous Cultures (Ehama Institute, USA)
- From Personal to Planetary Change (Findhorn Foundation, Scotland)
- Teenage Life Coaching & Courage Building
- Female Leadership Coaching (Self-leadership & Self-Awareness, Female Resilience & Self-Compassion, Restorative Decision-Making)
- Empowered Leadership Communication (Vibrant authenticity versus plastic authenticity)
My experience with young adults:
- Built & coached small teams of kids & teens to create weekly radio programs, news shows, interviews & reportages – aired every Sunday at a private radio station.
- Built & co-created with school classes radio & edutainment programs based on school topics.
- Led & co-created with an award-winning German principal (and in a cooperation with TEDxBerlin) a group of young women on body image, self-worth & real beauty – along with a group of young men on feelings, pressure to perform & being the cool kid.
- Led & produced with teens unique media formats & workshops on confidence, compliments & compassion.
- Coached young athletes & dancers to get back to training after severe injuries.
- Until today I still hire assistants & supporters between 13 and 25 years to integrate them as eye-level partners into my work and support their personal growth journey as a mentor.
My Coaching style:
I provide heart-to-heart conversations based on more than 30 years of profound professional experience. With my presence, warmth, and guiding questions, I hold the space for compassionate inquiry about what is going on in my mentee’s life. No judgment, but a gentle feeling of curiosity & self-compassion is the key. The conversations are relaxed, and my mentees feel that they comfortably share their thoughts and emotions within a natural, compassionate & safe environment. The intention is to define what they believe is true: about themselves, others, and the world. It’s not about pleasing anybody or fighting against the world. It’s about liberating from what causes them to suffer, and why they feel stuck or confused so that the TRUTH can emerge. This program is not about exhausting the mind. Instead, my work is about educating & integrating the heart and ensuring that the learnings are firmly grounded and anchored to create strength, self-worth, and confidence.
Next to my professional background, I’ll offer my in-depth personal experience to connect with my clients at a core level and be a vast container for topics to show up. “The student can only grow as far as her teacher developed. I came a long way in healing & liberating myself. As a result, there is plenty of room for going deep to jump high. My highest intention is to ensure my clients feel safe, deeply understood, held & empowered.”